Characteristics of Aluminum
- Artisans meticulously handcraft our metal furniture from rustproof aluminum with precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- They then apply the finishing touches by hand: fine grinding to ensure smooth joints and a triple application of a weather-resistant and UV inhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint. The result is furniture that’s virtually maintenance-free.
- To conceal minor cosmetic blemishes, we offer touch-up kits designed to match our metal finishes.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Non-greasy marks: Warm water spot clean with half a spoonful of any standard washing powder in a cup of hot water. Blot the stain with a cloth or a sponge dampened with this solution, working inwards from the outside of the stain. Do not rub it. Once the spot is removed, sprinkle the area with clean water to remove possible traces of powder. Do not use stain removers. If using a chlorine-rich cleaner, do not leave it to dry in direct sunlight.
- Oil or grease spots: Butter, oil, lipstick and the like must be removed with acetone. Once the mark has been removed, apply a solution of washing powder to the fabric and rinse it off with clean water exactly as for stains that are soluble in water (see above).
- To prevent deposits of dirt, it is recommended to frequently vacuum or lightly brush it to remove and dust. Most dirt and stains can be cleaned if they are promptly treated.