CHARACTERISTICS OF ALL-WEATHER WICKER AND PERFORMANCE WEAVES
- Our all-weather wicker and performance weaves combine the look of wicker, rattan, bronze, or cording with the highest-quality man-made fibers for superb durability.
- Resin fibers are highly resistant to mildew, fading, sagging, staining, tearing and cracking.
- Artisans weave the UV-resistant fibers by hand around fully welded, rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in lightweight and corrosion-resistant furniture.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly and maintain luster.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Dry with a soft cloth.
- If furniture is in a saltwater environment, rinse weekly to remove all salt.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as a garage or shed. If storage is not available, furniture should be covered with our custom-fit outdoor furniture covers.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it with our custom-fit outdoor covers. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.