CHARACTERISTICS OF ALL-WEATHER ROPE AND PERFORMANCE WEAVES
- Outdoor braids is made with solution dyed Italian yarn using special UV protector and antioxidants with a patented spinning process.SoleMio ropes resist sunlight, saltiness, chlorine, acid, sunscreen cream, abrasion, sweat and stains for many years. All our braids are composed of special high tenacity yarn that maintains the textile strength for many years.
- 100% resistance to mould and bacteria
- Excellent UV resistance for all braids: EN ISO 105 B 02 “light resistance”: graded 7 (Max. 8 blue scale) EN ISO 105 B 04 “weather resistance”: graded 4 (Max. 5 grey scale)
- Excellent results to dry and wet friction tests: EN ISO 105-X12 graded 4-5 (Max. 5)
- Resistance to liquid stains including sunscreen cream: EN ISO 12720 graded ⅘ (Max. 5)
- CHARACTERISTICS OF ALUMINUM
- Artisans meticulously handcraft our metal furniture from rustproof aluminum with precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- They then apply the finishing touches by hand: fine grinding to ensure smooth joints and a triple application of a weather-resistant and UVinhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint. The result is furniture that’s virtually maintenance-free.
- To conceal minor cosmetic blemishes, we offer touch-up kits designed to match our metal