CHARACTERISTICS OF ALUMINUM
- Artisans meticulously handcraft our metal furniture from rustproof aluminum with precision welds and reinforced stress points.
- They then apply the finishing touches by hand: fine grinding to ensure smooth joints and a triple application of a weather-resistant and UVinhibiting coating that’s 10 times more durable than paint. The result is furniture that’s virtually maintenance-free.
- To conceal minor cosmetic blemishes, we offer touch-up kits designed to match our metal finishes.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly and maintain luster.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Furniture should be thoroughly cleaned periodically, using a soft towel with a premium auto or marine soap. Do not use cleaning products designed for uncoated stainless steel hardware, such as our Innopolish, Innoshine and Innocare stainless steel cleaners. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Metal furniture can also be waxed twice a year to protect the finish. We recommend using Meguiar’s® Quick Wax. Before waxing, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Use a soft cloth to apply a thin layer of wax and buff with a microfiber towel.
- Avoid hitting metal furniture pieces against one another and avoid dragging along the ground. On tabletops, we recommend placemats to avoid scratches that can chip the finish and promote oxidization.
- If furniture is in a saltwater environment, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish. We recommend using Dawn® or Method® soap.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as a garage or shed. If storage is not available, furniture should be covered with our custom-fit outdoor furniture covers.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it with our custom-fit outdoor covers. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place.