Made from Solid Cast Aluminum Frame and All Weather Wicker (Made in Germany), Wind Beater Chairs are ideal for Sky top Dining and Alfresco as it can withstand heavy Wind.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ALL-WEATHER WICKER AND PERFORMANCE WEAVES
- Our all-weather wicker and performance weaves combine the look of wicker, rattan, bronze, or cording with the highest-quality man-made fibers for superb durability.
- Resin fibers are highly resistant to mildew, fading, sagging, staining, tearing and cracking.
- Artisans weave the UV-resistant fibers by hand around fully welded, rustproof aluminum frames, resulting in lightweight and corrosion-resistant furniture.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use a dry, clean cloth to dust furniture weekly and maintain luster.
- For spot cleaning, spray off any debris with a hose and brush off any dirt or debris with a soft-bristle brush. Dry with a soft cloth.
- For a more thorough cleaning, mix warm water with a mild dish soap, such as Dawn® or Method®, and clean with a soft-bristle brush. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. A power washing with a pressure of 1200-1400 PSI is also effective. Furniture should be cleaned periodically and always before storing.
- If furniture is in a saltwater environment, rinse weekly to remove all salt.
- If furniture is in a freezing environment, thoroughly clean and dry, then store in a dry place such as a garage or shed. If storage is not available, furniture should be covered with our custom-fit outdoor furniture covers.
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture and cushions.
- When furniture is not in use for an extended period of time, protect it with our custom-fit outdoor covers. Before covering, furniture needs to be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Cushions should be removed and stored in a dry place if possible.