CHARACTERISTICS OF ALL-WEATHER ROPE AND PERFORMANCE WEAVES
- Outdoor braids is made with solution dyed Italian yarn using special UV protector and antioxidants with a patented spinning process.SoleMio ropes resist sunlight, saltiness, chlorine, acid, sunscreen cream, abrasion, sweat and stains for many years. All our braids are composed of special high tenacity yarn that maintains the textile strength for many years.
- 100% resistance to mould and bacteria
- Excellent UV resistance for all braids: EN ISO 105 B 02 “light resistance”: graded 7 (Max. 8 blue scale) EN ISO 105 B 04 “weather resistance”: graded 4 (Max. 5 grey scale)
- Excellent results to dry and wet friction tests: EN ISO 105-X12 graded 4-5 (Max. 5)
- Resistance to liquid stains including sunscreen cream: EN ISO 12720 graded ⅘ (Max. 5)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Non-greasy marks: Warm water spot clean with half a spoonful of any standard washing powder in a cup of hot water. Blot the stain with a cloth or a sponge dampened with this solution, working inwards from the outside of the stain. Do not rub it. Once the spot is removed, sprinkle the area with clean water to remove possible traces of powder. Do not use stain removers. If using a chlorine-rich cleaner, do not leave it to dry in direct sunlight. Oil or grease spots: Butter, oil, lipstick and the like must be removed with acetone. Once the mark has been removed, apply a solution of washing powder to the fabric and rinse it off with clean water exactly as for stains that are soluble in water (see above).
To prevent deposits of dirt, it is recommended to frequently vacuum or lightly brush it to remove and dust. Most dirt and stains can be cleaned if they are promptly treated