Skip to content
Cavot leather Chair is a Belgian-inspired host chair with slim architectural lines and short wings. Tall saber legs accentuate its clean, simple lines.
- This upholstered host chair features slim, short wings and tight back and seat
- Frame is kiln dried to remove moisture, guarding against warping and cracking
- Legs available in several water-based finishes
- Non-marring foot glides included
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Care and maintenance: wipe with dry cloth regularly
- Also available in fabric
A PNZ exclusive
MATERIALS & FINISHES
Chair with solid Mahagony arms and frame available to be left natural, matt lacquered closed pore or stained moka or wengé.
Seat covered in fabrics of the collection.
DELIVERY TIMES: 3-4 weeks
Not all finishes and sizes are available to buy. Please contact our design team on 03-7732-9770, if you require further information, to request a swatch sample or to discuss
Also available in an array of other PNZ fabrics and leathers – please contact the main showroom for more information.
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH FABRIC UPHOLSTERY
Whether or not your upholstered furnishings are purely decorative or both functional and stylish, careful cleaning and maintenance of the fabric grants long term satisfaction.
To fully enjoy your fabric seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a fireplace that’s in use.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour onto the fabric: this may be unfixable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles).
||71 × 73 × 106 cm
error: Content is protected !!