Skip to content
A very comfortable sofa of balanced proportions. one-piece seats, distinguished by decorative stitching that defines a uniform, graphic motif, can be grouped together to form dynamic compositions.
- Shelter-style profile with broad arms
- Back pillows with crisp, clean lines extend above the sofa back and arms
- Recessed feet create a floating appearance
- Frame is reinforced with corner blocking and mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Choose standard fill (high-resiliency foam wrapped with polyfiber) or down-decron fill (high-resiliency foam topped with a feather and down blend)
- Velvets and other fabrics with directional pile will have a seam across the center of the chaise seat cushion.
- Block feet crafted of Powder Coated Stainless Steel.
- Left- or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item
HOW TO CARE FOR FURNITURE WITH FABRIC UPHOLSTERY
Whether or not your upholstered furnishings are purely decorative or both functional and stylish, careful cleaning and maintenance of the fabric grants long term satisfaction.
To fully enjoy your fabric seating and ensure its longevity, please follow a few basic rules:
- Don’t place your seating near a fireplace that’s in use.
- Avoid exposure to excessive sunlight.
- Be careful with jeans that can transfer colour onto the fabric: this may be unfixable.
- Don’t expose your seating to scratches from pets or sharp objects (e.g. studs, buckles)
error: Content is protected !!